Selling With Me
- 2.5% Listing Fee + 2.5% Offered to the Buyer's Agent.
- You pay me 2.5% to sell your home.
- You offer 2.5% to the Buyer's Agent, which is the most common offered in Oregon, to bring their Buyers to your home.
- Up to $1,500 Credit towards marketing plan.
- No charge to cancel the listing contract anytime prior to an accepted offer or me procuring the Buyer.
- If you are not happy for any reason, you should be able to cancel with no charge.
- Full Service & Full Representation at a discount rate.
My Commitment To You
- I am your single point of contact.
- Return calls/text/emails promptly. 4 hr delay tops.
- You make the decisions.
- I coordinate all activities through to close.
- I build rapport with cooperating Buyer's agent for a smooth transaction.
- Work to create a win-win situation with all parties involved.
- Make it easier for you and reduce surprises.
- Help resolve any unique situations to the sale of your home.
- Weekly status report.
- Strive to achieve the highest possible Seller satisfaction. My motivation is to want you to refer me and write a great review!
Pricing Your House - How I Help You
- Expose the house to the maximum number of qualified buyers within a limited time frame.
- Position the house to compete in the current market.
Pricing Analysis Plan
- In depth neighborhood market price analysis.
- Visit homes for sale in the neighborhood.
- Drive by recently sold and sale pending homes.
- Daily email with new and updated listings in your neighborhood to keep you up to date with market activity and make sure your house is positioned correct.
Marketing Your House - My Plan
- Get your home ready to appeal to the largest audience of buyers.
- Help put you in the strongest negotiating position possible.
- Command the best price.
- Help you get your home sold and get you where you want to go on time.
- Staging Consultation with a professional to advise you on how to make your house appeal to the largest number of buyers.
- 81% of buyers have an easier time visualizing the property as their future home.*
- The home appeals to more buyers and sells faster.
- Professional Staging if your house is vacant.
- Virtual staging can also be an option. This can help the Buyer better visualize what the space could look like.
- Pre Home Inspection.
- Identify and mitigate any issues to reduce the Buyer's negotiating power.
- Professional photographs.
- 89% of Buyer searching on the internet find photos valuable.*
- Professional video including aerial video and photographs.
- Floor Plan Drawings providing an accurate measurement of square footage and the layout of the home.
- 64% of Buyers value floor plans.*
- Feature List & Homebook.
- Highlights the improvements you have made and the homes unique qualities.
- Trifold Color Brochure & Mini Color House Cards for Buyers to take with them.
- Yard signage.
- Entry into the RMLS with internet syndication.
- 87% of Buyers search for their home on the internet.*
- Brokers open house hosted by me.
- Buyer open house on your request hosted by me.
- 76% of west coast Buyers go to at least one open house.*
- Email 2,000+ Buyer's Agents promoting your home.
- Paid targeted Facebook ads to promote your home.
- Paid targeted Google ads to promote your home.
- Lockbox for controlled access to your home.
* Statistics from National Association of Realtors and Zillow.
Sale Pending - Managing The Transaction
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of the transaction from reviewing offers to closing.
- Help you review offers, and prepare counteroffers if needed.
- Help you easily analyze and compare offers in a multiple offer situation to determine the best one to accept for your circumstances.
- Simplify the paperwork through a paperless transaction via DocuSign.
- Easily accept and sign a Buyer's offer online. Even if you are out of town!
Sale Pending Timeline
- Expect closing to be 30 to 60 days from accepting an offer.
Selling In 10 Steps
- Prepare your house to sell.
- Make necessary repairs.
- Stage the house.
- Prepare the marketing.
- Put the house on the market.
- Install the yard sign.
- Make the house active on the RMLS.
- The listing is syndicated across all the real estate portals on the internet.
- All local internet marketing is initiated.
- Hold a Broker open house tour.
- Hold one or more Buyer open houses.
- Accept an offer.
- Sample Sales Contract. (12/2016 Sample)
- Send Seller's Property Disclosure to Buyer.
- Send Lead Based Paint Disclosure to Buyer, if house built prior to 1978.
- Send any other requested documents to Buyer.
- Open Escrow.
- Order preliminary title report for Buyer.
- Verify Earnest Money check deposited.
- Buyer conducts home inspection.
- General whole house inspection.
- Possible specific inspections. e.g. Sewer scope, radon test, underground oil tank sweep.
- Negotiate repair requests.
- Lender appraises house.
- Prepare for closing.
- Escrow receives Buyer's lender documents.
- Title company issues policy.
- Escrow prepares all documents relating to closing.
- Notify utilities you will be moving.
- Sign closing documents.
- Sign closing documents prior to receiving funds and deed recording with County.
- Close and move on!
- Lender sends funds to Escrow.
- Escrow disburses funds.
- Escrow records deed with county.
- The Buyer is officially the new owner.
- Keys are turned over to the Buyer.
If you made it this far, contact me now! I am ready to help you get to where you want to go.